The authors teach couples cooking classes at New York City's Institute of Culinary Education, and pairs seasonal recipes and local food discussions with insights on how to overcome the difficulties inherent in a small or poorly laid-out kitchen structure.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Instance Creation Expression
- Instant Capacity Expansion (software)
- Instant Cash Exchange, LLC
- Instant Customer Engagement
- Institute for Chemical Education
- Institute for Community Economics
- Institute for Construction Economics
- Institute for Continuing Education (Illinois)
- Institute for Culture and Ecology (est. 2005; Kenya)
- Institute of Computer Education (various locations)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Integer Constant Expression (programming)
- Integrated Cab Electronics (Rockwell Automation, Inc.)
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
23: New York Chapter's 2nd Annual Culinary Event, The Institute of Culinary Education, New York, NY.
SAA produces the AIWF Days of Taste[R] for the New York Chapter in collaboration with The James Beard Foundation, NYC College of Technology/ Hospitality Management, Art Institute of NYC, The French Culinary Institute, The Institute of Culinary Education, New York University, Greenmarket-NYC Council on the Environment, NY Women's Culinary Alliance, Slow Food NY and Just Food.
com Fran Costian is the chef-instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education, as well as the Natural Gourmet Cookery School (where she has developed many laudable courses).
Recently, Wusthof sponsored the group's Festival of Sweets fund-raising event at the Institute of Culinary Education.