He is currently Chair of the British Columbia Chapter of the Institute of Corporate Directors, an organization that promotes the effectiveness of Canadian directors and boards.
What does IOCD stand for?
IOCD stands for Institute of Corporate Directors (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOCD
We have 2 other meanings of IOCD in our Acronym Attic
- International Obfuscated Code Contest 4
- Independent Old Catholic Church of America
- Iowa Ongoing Criminal Conduct Act
- Isles of Capri Civic Association (Naples, FL)
- International Obfuscated C Code Contest
- International Office of Cocoa, Chocolate and Confectionery
- International Ocean Colour Coordinating Group
- Indo-Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- International Ocean Carbon Coordination Project
- Initial Operational Capability Date
- Inter Outer Canthal Distance (ocular and facial anthropometry)
- International Organization for Chemical Sciences in Development
- International Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Conference
- International Operations Clinical Development Centre (Singapore)
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Input-Output Configuration Data Set (S/390)
- Independent Orbit and Clock Estimation
- Information Office of the Council of Europe
- Institute of Career Education
- Integrated Outpatient Code Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been recognized with the Institute of Corporate Directors Fellowship Award for his leadership in board governance.