The University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development's Institute of Child Development research looked at how people recover or come down after a conflict with their romantic partner.
What does ICD stand for?
ICD stands for Institute of Child Development (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICD
We have 305 other meanings of ICD in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Container Depot
- Inline Cache Database
- Input Configuration Document
- Inscribed Circular Diameter (civil enginnering)
- Installable Client Driver (OpenGL)
- Installation Control Document
- Installation Control Drawing
- Institut Charles Delaunay (French: Charles Delaunay Institute)
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization (St. Louis, MO)
- Institute of Chemical Defense (US Army)
- Institute of Corporate Directors
- Institutes, Centers, and Divisions (US NIH)
- Institutional Capacity Development (various organizations)
- Integrated Circuits and Devices
- Integrated Communication Device
- Intelligent Call Delivery
- Intelligent Call Diversion (UK)
- Interatomic Coulombic Decay
- Interconnect Devices
- Interconnect Drawing
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1948, Sid moved to the University of Washington to direct its Institute of Child Development.
Department of Education and The National Institute of Child Development, National Institutes of Health.