Dr David Muir, of the Institute of Air Quality Management, said: "Anything that adds to the concentration of particles in the UK isn't desirable, but the occasional episode is part and parcel of what we get.
What does IAQM stand for?
IAQM stands for Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAQM
We have 2 other meanings of IAQM in our Acronym Attic
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Iowa QSO (Communicates With) Party (amateur radio contest)
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Interior Air Quality System (Volvo climate control)