Tahir Mahmood, Chairman Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, India.
What does IALS stand for?
IALS stands for Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IALS
We have 18 other meanings of IALS in our Acronym Attic
- Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase
- Irish Airline Pilots Association
- Illinois Agricultural Legislative Roundtable
- Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
- International Arbitration Law Review (journal)
- Intermediate Assembly Lower Rotating Equipment
- I Am Laughing Right Now
- Indo-Asia Leisure Services Ltd. (India)
- Inspector Activity List Subsystem
- Institute for Applied Language Studies (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- International Academy of Life Sciences (est. 1979)
- International Adult Literacy Survey
- International Association of Legal Science
- Integrative Analysis of Longitudinal Studies on Aging (research network)
- Italian American Law Students Association (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- International Association of Language and Social Psychology
- International Adult Literacy and Skills Survey (Canada)
- International Advanced Life Support Working Group (NASA)
- Institut für Angewandte Linguistik und Translatologie (German)
- Interior Alaska Land Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hart Legal Workshop at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, U.