All these professionals posses various professional competencies, include thefollowing: Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Fellow of Institute of Actuaries of Australia (FIAA), Financial Engineer, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) in Business Valuation, Registered Business Valuer (RBV) of the HKBVF, Chartered Valuation Valuer (RBV) of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Chartered Quantity Surveyor of the RICS, American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Registered Professional Surveyor (RPS), Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) and Chartered Company Secretary (ACS, ACIS).
What does IOAA stand for?
IOAA stands for Institute of Actuaries of Australia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOAA
We have 6 other meanings of IOAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Oversight Advisory (fictional, TV series Stargate)
- International Ozone Association
- Interobserver Agreement (medicine)
- Investigators of America
- Ioannina, Greece - Ioannina (Airport Code)
- Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios theme park)
- Intelligent Operations, Administration and Maintenance (US Army)
- International Ozone Association-Pan American Group (technology transfer)
- Image of an Assassination (documentary)
- Immediate Office of the Assistant Administrator
- Intentions of an Arsonist (band)
- Intentions of an Asteroid (band)
- International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics (est. 2007)
- Institute of Advanced Architectural Studies
- I'm on a Boat
- Infantry Officers Advanced Course
- Information Operations Analysis Center
- Intelligent Open Architecture Control (manufacturing technology)
- International Oceanic Airspace Conference
- Intellect of a Foetus (band; New Zealand)