All these professionals posses various professional competencies, include thefollowing: Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Fellow of Institute of Actuaries of Australia (FIAA), Financial Engineer, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) in Business Valuation, Registered Business Valuer (RBV) of the HKBVF, Chartered Valuation Valuer (RBV) of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Chartered Quantity Surveyor of the RICS, American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Registered Professional Surveyor (RPS), Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) and Chartered Company Secretary (ACS, ACIS).
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Institute of Actuaries of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Indoleacetic Acid
- Industrie Agro-Alimentaire
- Inflatable Array Antenna
- Information about Alaska
- Information Appliance Associates (California)
- Information Assurance Advisory (US NSA)
- Information Assurance Awareness (formerly known as Security Awareness, Training and Education program)
- Installation Application Administrator
- Institute for Alternative Agriculture
- Institute for Applied Autonomy
- Instituto Antartico Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Antarctic Institute; Argentina)
- Instituto de Astrofisica de Andalucia
- Insulin Autoantibody
- Insurance Application Architecture (insurance)
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- Integrated Agriculture Aquaculture
- Integrated Audit/Appraisal
- Integration and Assembly
- Intel Application Accelerator (software)
- Intelligence Analysis Application