The group, the Institute of Action Research for Community Health (IARCH), based out of the University of Indiana, School of Nursing, received funding from the W.
What does IARCH stand for?
IARCH stands for Institute of Action Research for Community Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Aerial Robotics Competition (Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (World Health Organization)
- International Agricultural Research Center
- International Arctic Research Center
- Irving Amateur Radio Club, Inc (Texas, USA)
- Izaña Atmospheric Research Center (Spain)
- International Association of Residential and Community Alternatives
- Interagency Arctic Research Coordination Committee
- Indiana Association of Residential Child Care Agencies (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Anglican Roman Catholic Commission for Unity and Mission
- International Association of Reformation Coins and Medals
- International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals
- Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (Chennai, India)
- Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (Afghanistan)
- Immediate Action Rapid Deployment (emergency police response)
- Immediate Action Rapid Deployment (police tactic)
- Incendie, Accidents et Risques Divers (French: property and casualty insurance)
- International Agriculture and Rural Development (Cornell University)
- International Association for Relativistic Dynamics (various locations)
- Investment Adviser Registration Depository