Malcolm King, scientific director of the CIHR- Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health.
What does IAPH stand for?
IAPH stands for Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPH
We have 6 other meanings of IAPH in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Association of Pension Funds (Dublin, Ireland)
- Iowa Association of Professional Fire Chiefs
- Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics (Czech Republic)
- Institute of Applied Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics (Germany)
- Instituts für Astronomische und Physikalische Geodäsie (Germany)
- Inter-Active Payments Group
- Interagency Advanced Power Group
- Interagency Arctic Policy Group
- International Association for Promoting Geoethics (scientific platform)
- Infrainguinal Arterial Prosthetic Graft Infection
- International Association of Ports and Harbors
- International Association of Pure Hypnoanalysts (Cambridge, England, UK)
- International Association of Printing House Craftsmen
- International Association for Promotion of Healthcare and Life-Science Research (forum)
- International Academy for the Promotion of Historical Studies
- Indiana Association of Professional Investigators
- Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland
- International AIDS Prevention Initiative (New York, NY)
- International Association of Periodontologists and Implantologists
- Internet Application Programming Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also the interim assistant director for the Canadian Institute of Health Research Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health at the University of Alberta.