Executive Director of the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System Rebecca Love Kourlis and journalist Dirk Olin present their case of the many issues today's justice faces and what can be done to advance it, "Rebuilding Justice" is an exceedingly important and much recommended pick for community library legal studies collections.
What does IAALS stand for?
IAALS stands for Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (University of Denver)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAALS
- I Am A Lawyer
- Ibero American Action League (Rochester, NY)
- Imitation Auto Alarm Light (safety product)
- International Association of Applied Linguistics
- I Am A Lawyer, But I Am Not Your Lawyer
- I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer
- International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists
- International Association of Agricultural Librarians and Documentalists
- Iowa Association of Administrative Law Judges (Des Moines, IA)
- International Academy of Architectural Landscape Lighting
- International Actuarial Association Life Section (est. 2005)
- Institute for African American Mobilization
- International Alliance of Apostolic Ministries
- International Association of Anxiety Management
- International Association of Assembly Managers
- International Association of Auditorium Managers
- It's All About Me
- It's All About Money
- International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork
- Iowa Association of Mortgage Brokers (West Des Moines, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System, a legal reform organization located at the University of Denver, has released "Shared Expectations: Judicial Accountability in Context," a report on judicial accountability that calls for increased judicial performance evaluations.