The Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women will be hosting the Love Conference in February.
What does IAAW stand for?
IAAW stands for Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women (Edmonton, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators
- Italian American Association of the Township of Ocean (New Jersey)
- Infant Adoption Awareness Training Program
- I Already Answered That Question
- Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System
- International Ataturk Alatoo University (Kyrgyzstan)
- Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (now National Collegiate Athletic Association)
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- International Association of Audio Visual Communicators (film industry group)
- Indiana Association of Area Vocational Districts (Columbus, Indiana)
- Infrastructure Assurance Analysis Working Group
- International Academy of Animal Welfare Sciences (Universities Federation for Animal Welfare)
- I Also Agree With This Comment
- I Also Agree with This Post
- Institute for the Academic Advancement of Youth (John Hopkins University)
- I Am Back
- I Am Bored
- Immigration Appeals Board
- Impact Assessment Board (EU)
- Incentive Awards Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "I'm surprised the federal government wants to squeeze Sisters in Spirit out," said Muriel Stanley Venne, president of the Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women in Edmonton.
19 at a gala in Edmonton put on by the Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women.