Murray Research Archive and the Harvard-MIT Data Center (both members of the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University); and the Electronic and Special Media Records Service Division of the National Archives and Records Administration Subject: These institutions will create a partnership to identify, acquire, and preserve data used in the study of social science to ensure that future generations of Americans have access to this vital digital material that will allow them to understand their nation and its social organization, policies, and politics.
What does IQSS stand for?
IQSS stands for Institute for Quantitative Social Science (Harvard University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Quantum Structures Association
- International Quranic Studies Association
- Infinite Quest Sdn Bhd
- International Quilt Study Center
- Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Interservice Quality Support Group (European Commission)
- Intelligent, Quick, Secure Integrated Systems
- Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya
- Intelligent Quality-Of-Service Management Suite (Cisco)
- International Quality System Registrars (Missussauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Intelliquest Information Group, Inc
- International Quiet Sun Year (1964-65)
- Ignition Quality Tester (Advanced Engine Technology Ltd.)
- In-Plant Qualifications Test(s)
- In-Q-Tel (venture capital firm; Arlington, VA)
- Independent Quality Team
- Informal Qualification Test
- Initial Qualification Training
- Integrated Quality Team (quality assurance)
- Intelligent Query Tree