The Institute for Public Policy Research said six out of ten households had never switched tariffs and a third were on the more expensive rate.
What does IPPR stand for?
IPPR stands for Institute for Public Policy Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPR
We have 2 other meanings of IPPR in our Acronym Attic
- Institutul Pentru Politici Publice (Romanian: Institute for Public Policy)
- Internet Publishing Pilot Program
- Isolated Points per Play (football)
- Isopropylphenyl Phosphate
- Integrated Services Digital Network Point to Point Protocol Daemon
- Initiative on Public-Private Partnership for Health
- International Program for Port Planning and Management
- Immediate Progressive Permissive Painless Physical Rehabilitation (medical care)
- International Prospective Primary Prevention Study in Hypertension (European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology)
- Industrial Production Performance Reporting
- Integrated Product and Production Readiness (various companies)
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Respiration (thoracics)
- Identified Plant Pests Regulated by APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service; USDA)
- Indiana Petite Paws Rescue Angels
- Intellectual Property Protection Restoration Act
- Izin Penguasaan Perangkat Radio Amatir (Indonesian: Licensed Amateur Radio Control Device)
- International Product Placement Research Council
- Integrated Processing Produces Robust Understanding
- Industrial Pollution Projection System
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (medical payments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only good news for consumers is an expected fall in inflation, which will ease the squeeze on spending power in those households which remain in work, said the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR).
A study by think tank the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) found more than one in four jobless women has been out of work for more than a year.
The Institute for Public Policy Research yesterday published figures showing Poles are the new immigrant majority in the UK.
The Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) said an officer's pay could even be based partly on the number of crimes he or she solved a year.
Vincent Reinhart has been named resident scholar in economic policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) in Washington, D.
The Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) called on the Government to use spending announcements next week to get its bid to halve child poverty by 2010 "back on track".
A report by the Institute for Public Policy Research said ministers should remain accountable for policy, resources and strategy, but civil servants should become accountable for operational matters and ensuring departments are "fit for purpose".