Its strategic partners include the German Institute for Economic Research, The Allensbach Institute for Public Opinion Research, The EHI Retail Institute, the Creditreform Association, as well as the publishing group Handelsblatt.
What does IPOR stand for?
IPOR stands for Institute for Public Opinion Research (Florida International University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPOR
- Immediate Post-Operative Prosthesis
- Inclusive Play Opportunities Project (est. 1994; UK)
- Internet Point of Presence
- Interrupt Processor, Order Pizza (computing)
- International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- International Patient Organization for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Intellectual Property Office of Papua New Guinea (National Capital District, Papua New Guinea)
- Iowa Project on Place Studies (University of Iowa; studies human interaction; est. 2002)
- Independent Project Oversight Report
- Indiana Pledge of Resistance
- Inter Provinciaal Opper Rabbinaat (Dutch Rabbinical Organization)
- Internal Pressure Override (valve)
- Iron Pig Off Road (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Immediate Application of Postoperative Plaster of Paris Rigid Dressing
- Institute for Pipe Organ Research and Education
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring Working Group (IETF)
- Ideal Presentation Online System
- Indian Postal Service
- Indvidual Program of Study (UK education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama's approach appears to be in line with a majority of Cuban-Americans, who now say they even favor lifting the embargo, according to a poll released late last year by Florida International University's Institute for Public Opinion Research.
The National Council on Public Polls, an association of polling organizations, has a list of members that features organizations with available state polling data, including New Jersey's Eagleton Institute for Public Opinion Research at Rutgers University, Colorado's CIRULI Associates and the Field Research Corporation that takes several California polls.