According to Professor Katsuya Nagano, head of Osaka University's Institute for Protein Research, the study suggests that the scent of grapefruit may activate animals' sympathetic nerves, which break down fat while cutting back the activities of the digestive system.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Institute for Protein Research (Osaka University; Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Injection Pressure Regulator
- Inprocess/Inprogress Review
- Inside Plant Repeater (Hekimian)
- Inspecteur Pédagogique Régional (French: Regional Education Inspector)
- Inspection Panel Report and Recommendation (World Bank)
- Installation Personnel Readiness (US Air Force)
- Installation Planning Representative (IBM)
- Institute for Policy Research (Northwestern University and University of Cincinnati)
- Institute for Potato Research (Poland)
- Institute for Prevention Research
- Institute of Pacific Relations
- Institute of Production and Recording (Minneapolis Minnesota)
- Institute of Public Relations
- Institutional Planning and Research (various locations)
- Institutional Portfolio Research (finance publisher)
- Integrated Pollution Register (Czech Republic)
- Integrated Pollution Regulation
- Integrated Process Review
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights Working Group (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yukiteru Katsube, formerly head of the Institute for Protein Research at Osaka University, will be president and CEO.