Contract notice: Medical services, psychological and biological analyzes for the institute for prospective technological studies in seville.
What does IPTS stand for?
IPTS stands for Institute for Prospective Technological Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPTS
We have 23 other meanings of IPTS in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Performance Tail Rotor (Apache helicopter; US Army)
- In Process Technical Review (engineering)
- Incremental Programme of Treadmill Running (Wistar rats; research)
- International Pancreas Transplant Registry (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- International Pancreas Transplant Registry/United Network for Organ Sharing
- International Poetry Translation and Research Centre (China)
- International Post-Trauma Rehabilitation Centre (Armenia)
- International Program for Technology Research in Irrigation and Drainage
- International Programme for Technology and Research in Irrigation and Drainage (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Institute for Posttayloristic Studies
- Intellectual Property & Technology Summit (Act)
- Intelligent Public Telephone System (Telcordia)
- International Pharmaceutical Technology Symposium
- International Port Traffic Signals (navigation)
- International Practical Temperature Scale
- Internet Protocol Telecom Services workshop
- IPSS Production Tracking System (US Postal Service)
- Isolated, Perfused Tumor and Skin Flap
- Illinois Prep Top Times
- Implementation Plan Task Team (Group on Earth Observations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies analysis also points out that a reliable assessment of benefits from the implementation of REACH has been "entirely neglected.