Andy Johnson at the Institute for Prevention Research, as well as Michelle Moseley and Sharon Davis at the Northern California Cancer Center for their support of the CIS Partnership Program and other such endeavors to better serve the needs of this and other underserved communities in Southern California.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Institute for Prevention Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Public Release (software)
- Injection Pressure Regulator
- Inprocess/Inprogress Review
- Inside Plant Repeater (Hekimian)
- Inspecteur Pédagogique Régional (French: Regional Education Inspector)
- Inspection Panel Report and Recommendation (World Bank)
- Installation Personnel Readiness (US Air Force)
- Installation Planning Representative (IBM)
- Institute for Policy Research (Northwestern University and University of Cincinnati)
- Institute for Potato Research (Poland)
- Institute for Protein Research (Osaka University; Japan)
- Institute of Pacific Relations
- Institute of Production and Recording (Minneapolis Minnesota)
- Institute of Public Relations
- Institutional Planning and Research (various locations)
- Institutional Portfolio Research (finance publisher)
- Integrated Pollution Register (Czech Republic)
- Integrated Pollution Regulation
- Integrated Process Review
- Intellectual Property Rights