They help to develop imagination and creativity and they help children to understand their own emotional dilemmas in an imaginative way rather than through direct instruction," said Blythe, director of the Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology in Chester.
What does INPP stand for?
INPP stands for Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INPP
We have 4 other meanings of INPP in our Acronym Attic
- Inventaire National du Patrimoine Naturel (French: National Inventory of Natural Heritage)
- In No Particular Order
- Information Network Program Office
- Institute of Nuclear Plant Operators (industry oversight group)
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operations
- International Network of Permafrost Observatories
- Informationssystem der Polizei (Police Information System, Germany)
- Institute of Poetic Patience
- Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (Lithuania)
- Institut National de Plongée Professionnelle (French: National Institute for Professional Diving)
- Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics (Ohio University and University of Virginia)
- Intelligent Network Platform Prototype (Sprint)
- Israel Nature and Parks Protection Authority
- Interim National Physical Planning Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Idaho Northern & Pacific Railroad
- In Nomine Paranormal Research
- Institute for National Policy Research (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Institute for Natural Products Research (University of Georgia)
- International Network on Personal Relationships
- Inventory Project Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Blythe, of the Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology (INPP), said: 'It annoys me greatly that this company has passed this exercise therapy theory off as its own.