Last February, the Institute for Natural Resources published its review of ODF's strategy for protecting species of concern and the department's performance measures.
What does INR stand for?
INR stands for Institute for Natural Resources (various locations/countries)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of INR
We have 58 other meanings of INR in our Acronym Attic
- Index of Nutritional Quality per Volume
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research (US Department of State)
- Iceland NATO Radar
- Image Navigation and Registration
- Impact Noise Rating
- India Rupee (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Indian National Rupee
- Inertial Reference
- Initial Nuclear Radiation
- Institute of National Remembrance (Poland)
- Institute of Natural Resources (various locations/countries)
- Institute of Neohellenic Research
- Insulin-like Receptor
- Intent to Not Rehire (teaching)
- Interference-to-Noise Ratio
- Interferometric Radiometer
- International Normalized Ratio (for blood clotting time)
- Invoice Not Received
- Israel National Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet this need, the Oregon Forest Resource Institute partnered with Oregon Department of Forestry, ODFW, Oregon State University's Institute for Natural Resources, and others to produce a beautiful guidebook, Identifying Priority Plants and Animals and Their Habitats.
Catching sight of a surfacing narwhal, says whale biologist Kristin Laidre of the Greenland Institute for Natural Resources in Nuuk, usually means seeing a "black blob"--just the rounded back.