for the Center for Technology and National Security Policy Institute for National Strategic Studies [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
What does INSS stand for?
INSS stands for Institute for National Strategic Studies (National Defense University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSS
We have 27 other meanings of INSS in our Acronym Attic
- Input Shift Register
- Insulin Receptor
- Integrated Nucleus of Sphygmomanometry Research (Brazil)
- International Northern Sea Route Programme
- Interagency Nuclear Safety Review Panel
- Incremental Neuro-Symbolic System
- Institute for National Security Strategy (Seoul, South Korea)
- Institute for National Security Studies
- Instituto Nacional de la Seguridad Social (Spain's Social Security National Institute)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Brazil)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Portugese: National Institute for Social Security; Brazil)
- Integrated Network Support System
- International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
- Internet and Networking Security Solutions Incorporated S.a (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Indonesian National Social Security Association (est. 1995)
- Inland Northwest Super Stock Association (Spokane, WA)
- Instituto Nacional de Servicios Sociales para Jubilados y Pensionados (Spanish: National Institute of Social Services for Retirees and Pensioners; Argentina)
- International Network of Sector Skills Organisations (est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In many ways, Strategic Challenges is exactly the sort of solid work that one expects scholars associated with the National Defense University (NDU) and the Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS) to produce.
The course is a synthesis of educational components from the National War College, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Institute for National Strategic Studies, Joint Forces Staff College, and Information Resources Management College.
The Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS), a Washington-based think tank, says uncertainties of the post-Cold War security situation in the Asia-Pacific region requires a more dynamic approach to Japan-U.
Przystup, both Senior Fellows in the Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS), Captain Gerald W.
The National Defense University contributes to an ongoing dialogue with the Department of Defense through Strategic Assessment, an annual publication that applies the expertise of this institution through the leadership of its interdisciplinary research arm, the Institute for National Strategic Studies, with the assistance of specialists from elsewhere in government and academe.