A speech she gave on Feb 12 to Israeli officials and academics at Tel Aviv University's Institute for National Security Studies, attended by Reuters, was kept off-record.
What does INSS stand for?
INSS stands for Institute for National Security Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSS
We have 27 other meanings of INSS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated South Pacific Yoga Academy
- Input Shift Register
- Insulin Receptor
- Integrated Nucleus of Sphygmomanometry Research (Brazil)
- International Northern Sea Route Programme
- Interagency Nuclear Safety Review Panel
- Incremental Neuro-Symbolic System
- Institute for National Security Strategy (Seoul, South Korea)
- Institute for National Strategic Studies (National Defense University)
- Instituto Nacional de la Seguridad Social (Spain's Social Security National Institute)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Brazil)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Portugese: National Institute for Social Security; Brazil)
- Integrated Network Support System
- International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
- Internet and Networking Security Solutions Incorporated S.a (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Indonesian National Social Security Association (est. 1995)
- Inland Northwest Super Stock Association (Spokane, WA)
- Instituto Nacional de Servicios Sociales para Jubilados y Pensionados (Spanish: National Institute of Social Services for Retirees and Pensioners; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A speech she gave on Tuesday to Israeli officials and academics at Tel Aviv University's Institute for National Security Studies, attended by Reuters, was kept off-record.
Israel's Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) in an October article by Gabi Siboni wrote that clearly the capabilities of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) make Iran one of the most advanced nations in the field of cyberspace warfare.
The simulation exercise was conducted in Tel Aviv last week by the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS), a think-tank.
The authors, both associated with Israel's Institute for National Security Studies, argue that the Arab Spring's effect was nil.
Turkey's emphasis on freedom of navigation is also connected to the assessment that in the eastern Mediterranean there are natural gas deposits beyond what have already been discovered," Gallia Lindenstrauss of the Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University, told Reuters.
Meir Elran, who heads the program for civilian front studies at the Institute for National Security Studies, said in an opinion article published in Israeli media Monday.
Shalev is now affiliated with the Institute for National Security Studies.