Now that a financial institution has been attacked, the next will be a government institution," predicts Nam Sung-wook of South Korea's Institute for National Security Strategy, who says that infrastructures storing sensitive information such as resident ID numbers and medical insurance files could be the next target.
What does INSS stand for?
INSS stands for Institute for National Security Strategy (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSS
We have 27 other meanings of INSS in our Acronym Attic
- International North Sea Petanque Tournament
- Integrated South Pacific Yoga Academy
- Input Shift Register
- Insulin Receptor
- Integrated Nucleus of Sphygmomanometry Research (Brazil)
- International Northern Sea Route Programme
- Interagency Nuclear Safety Review Panel
- Incremental Neuro-Symbolic System
- Institute for National Security Studies
- Institute for National Strategic Studies (National Defense University)
- Instituto Nacional de la Seguridad Social (Spain's Social Security National Institute)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Brazil)
- Instituto Nacional do Seguro Social (Portugese: National Institute for Social Security; Brazil)
- Integrated Network Support System
- International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems
- Internet and Networking Security Solutions Incorporated S.a (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Indonesian National Social Security Association (est. 1995)
- Inland Northwest Super Stock Association (Spokane, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paleness of Kim's fingernails indicates the 68-year-old leader has chronic kidney disease, said Nam Sung-Wook, the director of the Institute for National Security Strategy.