The Institute for Medical Education (IME), one of the largest continuing medical education providers in the country, is a fully accredited medical communication and education company devoted exclusively to designing, developing, and implementing quality continuing medical education conferences and programs that are in compliance with standards of the California Medical Association and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
What does IME stand for?
IME stands for Institute for Medical Education (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IME
We have 171 other meanings of IME in our Acronym Attic
- Information Market Europe
- Information Monitoring and Evaluation (various organizations)
- Information, Media and Entertainment (various companies)
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (various universities)
- Innovations in Medical Education (various schools)
- Input Method Editor
- Institut Médico-Educatif (French: Medical-Educational Institute)
- Institut Méditerranéen de l'eau (French: Mediterranean Water Institute)
- Institut Monetaire Europeen (French: European Monetary Institute)
- Institute for Market Economy (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Makers of Explosives
- Institute of Mathematics and Education (Arizona)
- Institute of Mechanical Engineering (various locations)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Instituto de Estudios de La Mujer del Mediterráneo (Spanish: Mediterranean Women's Studies Institute)
- Instituto de Matemática e Estatistica (Portugese and Spanish; USP, Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Instituto Militar de Engenharia (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Instituto Municipal de Educación (Spanish)
- Insurance Medical Exam
- Integrated Marking Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Booth 329 Innovex--Booth 918 Institute for Medical Education & Research--Booth 920/922 Invado Pharmaceuticals--Booth 312 L'Athene--Booth 434 ONS Lifetime Sustaining Member: Lilly Oncology--Booth 701 Meda Pharmaceuticals--Booth 829/929 ONS Sustaining Member: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center--Booth 722 ONS Lifetime Sustaining Member: Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company--Booth 900 Miller Pharmacal Group Inc.
Gupta, Dogra and Singh (ophthalmology, Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research, India) use 600 photos to illustrate the risk factors, clinical characterization, pathogenesis, pharmacotherapy and systematic control of diabetes mellitus.
Partnership will further advance research and education at HealthPartners MINNEAPOLIS -- The HealthPartners Research Foundation and HealthPartners Institute for Medical Education have united as one organization under a new name: HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research.
More than 200 radiation oncology professionals attended the symposium, which was sponsored by The Institute for Medical Education and supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Varian Medical Systems (NYSE: VAR).
Educational resources and national initiative to better meet needs of returning veterans WASHINGTON -- HealthPartners Institute for Medical Education and the American Hospital Association (AHA) have partnered with more than a dozen national organizations to launch an initiative designed to generate awareness among medical professionals and others within communities about the challenges -- medical, social and emotional -- that veterans and their families face as they return home from military service.
The Institute for Medical Education takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
SPONSORS The event is sponsored by Bioexperise, Medscape, Pri-Med, and the Veritas Institute for Medical Education.