95 Paperback Washington papers; 183 UA845 Kliman (formerly affiliated with the Institute for Defense Analyses in Washington, DC and the Institute for International Policy Studies in Tokyo, Japan) reviews Japan's shifting strategic defense policies in recent years and analyzes the factors driving the changes.
What does IIPS stand for?
IIPS stands for Institute for International Policy Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPS
We have 23 other meanings of IIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Insurance and Pension Research (Canada)
- Intelligence, Investigation and Protection Resources (Katy, TX)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research & Development (New Delhi, India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Practice (India)
- Indian Institute for Population Studies
- Indian Institute of Polymer Science (India)
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies
- Industry Interactive Procurement System
- Institute for International Peace Studies
- Institute of Industry Policy and Strategy (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institutional Information Processing System
- International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Islamic Political Thought
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Market Access Ombudsman Council urged, for example, that the government revise the fee-setting method of its automated cargo clearance system so as to lower the country's high distribution costs and make trade easier, said Yoshio Okawara, president of the semipublic Institute for International Policy Studies.
undersecretary general, and Ryukichi Imai, a scholar at the Tokyo-based Institute for International Policy Studies.