David Cortright is the director of policy studies at Notre Dame's Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies.
What does IIPS stand for?
IIPS stands for Institute for International Peace Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPS
We have 23 other meanings of IIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research
- Institute of Insurance and Pension Research (Canada)
- Intelligence, Investigation and Protection Resources (Katy, TX)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research & Development (New Delhi, India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Practice (India)
- Indian Institute for Population Studies
- Indian Institute of Polymer Science (India)
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies
- Industry Interactive Procurement System
- Institute for International Policy Studies
- Institute of Industry Policy and Strategy (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institutional Information Processing System
- International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Contemporary world issues BL65 In presenting this reference handbook synthesizing the contemporary research on the phenomenon of religious nationalism, the authors (both of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the U.
Arguing along the same lines, Madhav Joshi, a senior researcher at the University of Notre Dame's Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, and David Mason, a professor at the Strategic Studies Institute, have suggested that a decisive military victory is dangerous.
POWERS, director of policy studies at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies of the University of Notre Dame.
Pipes also campaigned to deny a visa for Tariq Ramadan, the Swiss scholar who had been selected to assume a position at Notre Dame's Institute for International Peace Studies.
Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies to concentrations in conflict management and peacemaking in the workplace, schools, or churches at Fresno Pacific University.
Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame for granting me the sabbatical time and space to write this article.