Bulgaria will barely escape recession in 2012 over the effect of the Eurozone crisis and austerity measures across the EU, according to a report of the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, WIIW.
What does IIES stand for?
IIES stands for Institute for International Economic Studies (Stockholm University, Sweden)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIES
We have 8 other meanings of IIES in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Intensive English Program (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Institute for International Economic and Political Studies (Moscow, Russia)
- International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics (Moscow, Russia)
- Illinois Institute for Environmental Quality (Chicago, IL)
- Institute of International Economic Relations (Greece)
- Iraq Institute for Economic Reform (research)
- Issues In Educational Research (journal; Australia)
- Incubadora Internacional de Empresas de Software
- Indian Industrial Exposition & Seminar
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Engineering Studies (Purdue University)
- Institute for International Energy Studies (Iran)
- Instituto de Informática e Estatística da Solidariedade
- Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales
- Insurance Information & Enforcement System (New York state government)
- Intelligent Inquiry Educational Society
- Internet Insurance Education Services
- Internet Interest and Experience Survey
- Isolation and Integration in Embedded Systems (Workshop)
- Information Engineering and Systems Laboratory (University of Tennessee)
- Institution of Incorporated Engineers, Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economic growth has been losing steam in the entire region, according to the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, which focuses on Eastern Europe.
After a deep recession in 2009, "most countries in the region have emerged from the trough of the crisis," said the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (WIIW) in a report.
Nakahira, currently vice chairman of the Institute for International Economic Studies, proposed the Group of Seven (G-7) nations and other industrial countries launch a new mechanism in which the International Monetary Fund (IMF) would keep track of global capital movements.
The economic crisis in Bulgaria has deepened due to the wrong anti-crisis measures the government has taken, experts from the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies have announced.
Meanwhile, earlier this month Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (WIIW) said FDI in Eastern Europe was set to continue its decline throughout the year.