The Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection (I3P), which brings together almost two dozen research groups from the MIT Laboratory for Computer Science to the RAND Corporation, recently issued the Cyber Security Research and Development (R&D) Agenda as a way to identify the areas critical to information infrastructure protection "that are either not funded or under-funded" in public and private sector research.
What does I3P stand for?
I3P stands for Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I3P
- I3 Configure Middle Tier
- Chief of the Interoperability, Integration & Initiatives Division (J7) (JCS)
- Interactive 3D Documentation (software)
- International Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society
- I3 General Military Intelligence
- ITC Infotech India Limited
- Initiative for Information Infrastructure and Linkage Applications
- Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program
- European Network in Intelligent Information Interfaces
- Incubatore Imprese Innovative Politecnico (Innovative Enterprise Incubator of the Politecnico; Turin, Italy)
- Integrated Immigration Information System
- Inline 4-Cylinder Engine
- Inline Four (engines)
- International Information Integrity Institute
- Interstate 4 (Florida)
- Investigating the Increasing Impact of the Internet (DuPree College of Management, Georgia Tech)
- Imidazole-4-Acidic Acid
- Innovation for Creativity (online community)
- Internet 4 Classrooms
- Institute for Corporate Productivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection will bring together "the finest computer scientists and engineers from the private sector, from universities and from other research facilities," the president said.