Developed by scientists from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and A*STAR's Institute for Infocomm Research (IyR), the chipset employs wireless millimetre-wave (mm-wave) technology to transmit large packets of information while consuming little power.
What does I2R stand for?
I2R stands for Institute for Infocomm Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I2R
- Information Innovation Office (US DoD)
- Ingres to Oracle (computer application migration)
- Intelligent Input/Output
- Idea to Product (academic competition; University of Texas at Austin)
- Industry Information Processor
- Information to Pharmacists (web magazine; Australia)
- Introduction to Physics (college course; various locations)
- Invisible Internet Project
- Ideas to Reality (various organizations)
- Imaging Infrared
- Integer to Real (Just Another Scripting Syntax)
- Inferior to Superior
- Integer to String (programming)
- Intelligent Systems Solutions (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Inter IC Sound
- Internet Information Server (Microsoft)
- Integrated Intelligence Support System
- Infrastructures Interdependencies Simulation (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Intelligence Interactive Test Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaborating with computational experts from A*STAR's Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Dr Ng's team also uncovered that a very small defined segment of the Chikungunya viral protein, named "E2EP3", was able to induce the natural IgG3 protective response in preclinical models.
Smart healthcare for ageing population: Brain-Computer Interface A*STAR Institute for Infocomm Research has developed a non-invasive brain-computer interface technology, which works by building direct interaction between the human brain and the computer such that human thoughts can be translated into action.
Collaborating with computational experts from A STAR's Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Dr Ng's team also uncovered that a very small defined segment of the Chikungunya viral protein, named "E2EP3", was able to induce the natural IgG3 protective response in preclinical models.
The Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), a research institute of the Agency for Science and Technology Research (A*STAR), is collaborating with Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR), a world leader in wireless technologies, connectivity and location solutions to enable CSR to develop and market the next-generation standard-compliant as well as proprietary video coding solutions.
Singapore, Oct 1, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - A*STAR's Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R) signed a Memorandum of Understanding today with leading global and local industry partners such as Sumitomo Electric Networks, Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corporation, Network For Electronic Transfers(Singapore) Pte Ltd and a few small and medium enterprises to jointly explore and collaborate on a research consortium on Interactive TV technologies.
Chen is affiliated with the Institute for Infocomm Research in Singapore.