DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research and principal investigator of the study, said.
What does IIDR stand for?
IIDR stands for Institute for Infectious Disease Research (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIDR
We have 4 other meanings of IIDR in our Acronym Attic
- Issuance of Initial Delivery Order
- Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention (training)
- Individual Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Indonesian Institute for Disaster Preparedness
- Information Infrastructure Development Project (Indonesia)
- International Investment, Development, and Privatization Committee (American Bar Association)
- Israele Italia Directory Project
- Illinois Institute for Dispute Resolution (US Department of Education)
- Independent Informal Dispute Resolution (nursing; Minnesota Department of Health)
- Institute for Image Data Research (est. 1997; University of Northumbria at Newcastle; UK)
- Institutional Institute for Dream Research (Canada)
- Internal Implementation Design Review (engineering)
- International Index and Dictionary of Rehabilitation and Social Integration
- Independent Identically Distributed Random Variables
- Institute for Integrated Development Studies (Nepal)
- Integrated Information Display System
- Integrated Instrument Display System
- Intelligent Image Database System
- Intelligent Interactive Distributed Systems
- International Institute for Development Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research (IIDR).
DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research, have uncovered a new mode of how bacteria takes up a new form that causes a disease.