He is also a qualified Accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business.
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for Institute for Independent Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 58 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Information Agents Workshop (Conference on Information and Knowledge Management)
- International Institute for Aging and Wellness
- Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County Inc. (New York)
- Ion-Surface Interaction Experiment
- Ice, Ice, Baby (Vanilla Ice song)
- Impairment Income Benefits (worker's compensation; taxes)
- Included in Bankruptcy
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute of International Bankers
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Tulsa, OK)
- International Investment Bank
- International Islamic Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN insurance service for small business has been launched by LocuMotion, in tandem with the Institute for Independent Business, which provides an experienced manager for up to six months to run a company if the owner or key personnel are unable to work.