Annual forecasts of currency values from December 2001 to December 2010, which guided banks' investment decisions, missed the mark nine out of 10 times, says psychologist Gerd Gigerenzer of the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin.
What does IHD stand for?
IHD stands for Institute for Human Development (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHD
We have 53 other meanings of IHD in our Acronym Attic
- Internationaler Hamburger Kongress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Conference on Business Communication; Hamburg, Germany)
- Implantable Hearing Device
- In Home Devices
- In-Home Date (postal term)
- In-Home Detention (corrections)
- In-Home Display (utility information device)
- Index of Hydrogen Deficiency
- Innovative Health Diagnostics (Strasbourg, France)
- Insan Haklari Dernegi (Turkish: Human Rights Association)
- Institute for Health & Disability
- Integrated Handheld Device
- Intense Hurricane Days
- Intermittent Hemodialysis
- Internal Help Desk
- International Help to the Disabled
- International Hydrological Decade
- Intra Hepatic Duct(s)
- Intrahepatic Duct (bile duct within the liver)
- Intramural Hematoma of the Esophagus
- Investigations and Hearings Division (US FCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westchester DSS then turned to the Westchester Institute for Human Development (WIHD), to help guide them through the development of a manual that could better serve the critical training needs of caseworkers, supervisors, and managers working in the foster care system.
Rao Institute for Human Development and Daanish Books, New Delhi, 2005, Pages-xxiii +328; Price Rs.
Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin and the University of Salzburg came to this conclusion after recording the brain electrical activity in eight pairs of guitarists with the aid of electroencephalography (EEG).
The similarities among the brainwaves between the guitarists increased significantly, the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin, found.
HISTORY OF THE ROSALYNN CARTER INSTITUTE The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Human Development was established on the campus of Georgia Southwestern State University by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia in 1987 in honor of former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, an alumna of the university.
Since 1989, she was cofounder and associate director of the New Life Institute for Human Development, a retreat center for Catholic priests, nuns and brothers in Middleburg, Va.