The study's lead author, Don DeMoro, director of the organizationally affiliated Institute for Health and Socio-Economic Policy, said this is why direct healthcare expenditures have a more powerful impact on the overall economy than purchases of private health insurance would.
What does IHSP stand for?
IHSP stands for Institute for Health and Socio-Economic Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHSP
We have 3 other meanings of IHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Hotel Security Management
- Integrated Homeland Security Management (degree)
- Irish Heritage Society of Milford (Ireland)
- Iowa High School Music Association
- Iowa High School Model United Nations (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Illinois Homeland Security Network
- Industrial Health Services Network (Hudson, WI)
- International Household Survey Network (est. 2004)
- In-Home Service Professional (appliance repair)
- Infant Hearing Screening Program (hearing examinations)
- Integrated Health Service Plan (Canada)
- Internet History Sourcebooks Project
- Indiana High School Press Association
- Institute of Health Sciences and Public Health Research (University of Leeds; UK)
- Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (Canada)
- Illinois High School Rodeo Association
- Indiana High School Rodeo Association
- Iowa High School Rodeo Association
- Illinois Homeland Security Research Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; est. 2004)
- International Human Science Research Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report was compiled from a study conducted by the Institute for Health and Socio-Economic Policy, which is the research arm of CNA/NNOC.
Those were the findings of a study conducted by the Institute for Health and Socio-Economic Policy, a nonprofit research group.