Investing $100 to $150 per employee, per year, in work-site health promotion can generate a return on investment of $300 to $450, Ron Goetzel, director of the Cornell University Institute for Health and Productivity Studies and vice president of consulting, said in an interview posted on the Wellness Councils of America Web site.
What does IHPS stand for?
IHPS stands for Institute for Health and Productivity Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHPS
We have 17 other meanings of IHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Intergovernmental Health Policy Project
- International Health Policy Program
- Insect Host Plant Resistance
- Institute of Health Promotion Research
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology Program
- In Home Pet Services
- In-House Payment System
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis (found during erythromycin treatment in children)
- Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Health Policy Solutions
- International Heat Pipe Symposium
- Institute for Health Policy and Systems Research (Hong Kong)
- International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching
- Integrated High Performance Turbine Engine Technology
- Isolated Hydraulic Power Unit
- Internally Heated Pressure Vessel
- International Human Powered Vehicle Association
- International High Powered Wrestling
- Immunization History Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
These kinds of questions are the focus of a new research center, the Cornell University Institute for Health and Productivity Studies (IHPS), which has been established in collaboration with MEDSTAT, a health-information company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.