By 2013, states should be well along with having a designated organization and the administrative systems in place," says Richard Curtis, president of the Institute for Health Policy Solutions.
What does IHPS stand for?
IHPS stands for Institute for Health Policy Solutions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHPS
We have 17 other meanings of IHPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Health Policy Program
- Insect Host Plant Resistance
- Institute of Health Promotion Research
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology Program
- In Home Pet Services
- In-House Payment System
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis (found during erythromycin treatment in children)
- Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Studies
- International Heat Pipe Symposium
- Institute for Health Policy and Systems Research (Hong Kong)
- International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching
- Integrated High Performance Turbine Engine Technology
- Isolated Hydraulic Power Unit
- Internally Heated Pressure Vessel
- International Human Powered Vehicle Association
- International High Powered Wrestling
- Immunization History Questionnaire
- Imperial Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edward Neuschler, a senior analyst at the Institute for Health Policy Solutions, notes that tax deductions are intended to reduce a household's taxable income.