org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Ryan Murphy The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington has released its newest county-by-county life expectancy estimates - and we've culled them for Texas.
What does IHME stand for?
IHME stands for Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (University of Washington)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHME
We have 1 other meaning of IHME in our Acronym Attic
- I Hate My Car
- Imperial Hotel Management College (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
- Institute for the History of Material Culture (Russia)
- Iron Horse Mothers Club (est. 1996; California)
- Islamic History Month Canada
- Ibrahim Hussein Museum and Cultural Foundation
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (India)
- Integrated Helmet-Mounted Display and Sighting System
- I Hate My Eyeglasses (book)
- International Hydrographic Management and Engineering (HYCOOP training program)
- Irreducible Hierarchical Mixtures-Of-Experts
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center (Skokie, IL)
- International Health and Medical Education Centre
- International Health Medical Education Consortium (now Global Health Education Consortium)
- International Hydrographic Management and Engineering Program
- International Herpes Management Forum
- Institut de la Météorologie Maritime pour la Formation et la Recherche (French)
- Inland Hospitalist Medical Group, Inc. (Riverside, CA)
- Iranian Human Mutation Gene Bank (Tehran, Iran)