What does IHHCPAR stand for?
IHHCPAR stands for Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research (Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indian Heritage Hotels Association
- Indiana Hospital and Health Association
- Initial Health Hazard Analysis
- International Heavy Haul Association
- International Holistic Health Association
- Irish Hard of Hearing Association
- Institute of Hospitality in Health Care (Australia)
- Intelligent Hand-Held Controller
- International Heart Health Conference
- International Holistic Health Centre (India)
- Institute for Health and Human Development (est. 2006; London, England, UK)
- Internet Head to Head Daemon (gaming)
- International Hypnosis Hall of Fame (Blue Bell, PA)
- I Have Had It
- In Home Health, Inc.
- Integrated Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Introduction to Human Health and Illness (course)
- Ishikawajima-Harama Heavy Industries Company
- Indiana Holistic Health Network (online resource)
- Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis (viral disease)