We must harmonize our standpoints while the Association of Albanian Historians is to organize a scientific forum which education representatives, the Institute for Cultural Heritage and others are to participate in.
What does IFCH stand for?
IFCH stands for Institute for Cultural Heritage (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFCH
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers
- International Financial Center & Exchange
- International Foundation for Computer-Based Education in Banking and Finance
- Inter Fraternity Council of France (est. 2009)
- International Faith Christian Fellowship
- International Foundation for Customer Focus (research network)
- Brighton and Hove Inter-Faith Contact Group (UK)
- Independent Financial Concepts Group Ltd. (Canada)
- International Financial Corporation Global (index)
- International Federation of Chewing Gum Associations (Brussels, Belgium)
- International Foundation for Clinical Homeopathy (Paris, France)
- Idaho Falls Center for Higher Education
- Industrial Finance Corporation of India
- Institute for Fuel Cell Innovation (Canada)
- International Finance & Commodities Institute (Geneva, Switzerland)
- International Finance Corporation Indexes
- International Fire Code Institute
- Irish Forest Certification Initiative (Forest Stewardship Council; Dublin, Ireland)
- International Foundation in Cooperative Information Systems (UK)
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts at the Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage in Brussels reveal new insights into the techniques that Rembrandt experimented with as he created his masterpieces.
The Institute for Cultural Heritage of the Albanians will be moved to a different location, which is still not known.
Xhabir Ahmeti, one of the founders of the Institute for Cultural Heritage, says that there is a thick layer of political dust over a large number of projects.