com)-- The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), the fastest-growing network of HR and business professionals focused on people practices that make high-performance organizations unique, is pleased to announce that Kevin Martin has joined the company as Chief Research & Marketing Officer.
What does I4CP stand for?
I4CP stands for Institute for Corporate Productivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Integrated Immigration Information System
- Inline 4-Cylinder Engine
- Inline Four (engines)
- International Information Integrity Institute
- Interstate 4 (Florida)
- Investigating the Increasing Impact of the Internet (DuPree College of Management, Georgia Tech)
- Imidazole-4-Acidic Acid
- Innovation for Creativity (online community)
- Internet 4 Classrooms
- Innovation for Development
- Interface, Inheritance, Implementation, Installation Definition Language (OSF)
- Institute for Innovation
- Institute for International and Development Economics (distance education)
- Internet for Jobs (Initiative; Nigeria)
- ISDN 4 for Linux
- Inositol 4-Phosphate
- Information for You
- Inline 5 Cylinder Engine
- Interstate 5
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)--the fastest growing and largest corporate network and research organization focused on high-performance workplaces--and ASTD have partnered in multiple studies on the latest trends in organizational learning.
The Institute for Corporate Productivity surveyed .
WORKPLACE THEFT is increasing as a result, in part, of the downturned economy, according to a recent Institute for Corporate Productivity study.
To identify what makes a high-performing company, a team from the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) used the relevant business research to suggest the characteristics most associated with success.
NASDAQ: SUMT), the market leader and a global provider of talent development solutions, today unveiled three keynote speakers for TotalConnection 2009, the company's annual global user conference: Kevin Oakes of the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), Angela Rose of the American Cancer Society and Ann Hackett of H&R Block.
New research by the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) found that high-performing organizations are three times more likely (42%) than low-performers (14%) to have their frontline leaders highly involved in leadership development.
American Management Association and the Institute for Corporate Productivity Provide In-depth Look at Successful Coaching Practices NEW YORK -- At one point, having a coach carried a stigma because it was more frequently directed at problem employees.