What does ICERM stand for?
ICERM stands for Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (Providence, RI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICERM
- Interagency Country Exposure Review Committee
- International Cetacean Education Research Center
- International Competition Educational Research Creation
- International Center for Environmental Resources and Development
- International Centre for Economics and Related Disciplines
- International Community for Electrical Research & Development
- International Conference on Energy Research & Development
- International Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (UN)
- Internal Combustion Engine Research Group
- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
- International Conference on Earthquake Risk Management
- Iceland Regional Operations Control Center
- Infection Control for Emergency Response Personnel (Pennsylvania)
- Imperial County Employees' Retirement System (El Centro, CA)
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
- Indiana Client Eligibility System
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)