Kelly is a senior systems scientist for the university's Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (ICES).
What does ICES stand for?
ICES stands for Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICES
We have 108 other meanings of ICES in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial County Employees' Retirement System (El Centro, CA)
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
- Indiana Client Eligibility System
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)
- Institut Catholique d'etudes Supérieures (France)
- Institute for Chemical and Engineering Sciences
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Support (Department of Defense)
- Integrated Client Encounter System (Texas Department of Health)
- Integrated Customs Enforcement System (Canada)
- Intelligence Community Enterprise Services
- Interfaith Council for Environmental Stewardship
- Interference-Causing Equipment Standard (Canada)
- International Cake Exploration Societé
- International Centre for Ethnic Studies
- International Committee on Electromagnetic Safety (IEEE)