Source: Institute for Community Economics Christine Rombouts is a freelance writer based in Costa Mesa, Calif.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Institute for Community Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Cooling Equipment (US DoD)
- Innovative Creations in Entertainment (arcade games)
- Insane Creators Enterprises
- Insertion Communication Equipment
- Insight Control Environment (software)
- Instance Creation Expression
- Instant Capacity Expansion (software)
- Instant Cash Exchange, LLC
- Instant Customer Engagement
- Institute for Chemical Education
- Institute for Construction Economics
- Institute for Continuing Education (Illinois)
- Institute for Culture and Ecology (est. 2005; Kenya)
- Institute of Computer Education (various locations)
- Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shopping at big chains and franchises concentrates money and power in fewer hands, draws money away from the local economy, and is creating a mono-culture of merchants, where every town - filled with McDonalds, 7 Elevens, Dunkin Donuts, and Jiffy Lubes - looks the same," points out Andrew Baker of the Institute for Community Economics.