What does ICES stand for?
ICES stands for Institute for Chemical and Engineering Sciences
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICES
We have 108 other meanings of ICES in our Acronym Attic
- Iceland Regional Operations Control Center
- Infection Control for Emergency Response Personnel (Pennsylvania)
- Imperial County Employees' Retirement System (El Centro, CA)
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
- Indiana Client Eligibility System
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)
- Institut Catholique d'etudes Supérieures (France)
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Support (Department of Defense)
- Integrated Client Encounter System (Texas Department of Health)
- Integrated Customs Enforcement System (Canada)
- Intelligence Community Enterprise Services
- Interfaith Council for Environmental Stewardship
- Interference-Causing Equipment Standard (Canada)
- International Cake Exploration Societé