She was awarded the designation of Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization[R] by the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD) and subsequently served as ICD's president.
What does ICD stand for?
ICD stands for Institute for Challenging Disorganization (St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICD
We have 305 other meanings of ICD in our Acronym Attic
- Injuries and Causes of Death
- Inland Clearance Depot
- Inland Container Depot
- Inline Cache Database
- Input Configuration Document
- Inscribed Circular Diameter (civil enginnering)
- Installable Client Driver (OpenGL)
- Installation Control Document
- Installation Control Drawing
- Institut Charles Delaunay (French: Charles Delaunay Institute)
- Institute of Chemical Defense (US Army)
- Institute of Child Development (various locations)
- Institute of Corporate Directors
- Institutes, Centers, and Divisions (US NIH)
- Institutional Capacity Development (various organizations)
- Integrated Circuits and Devices
- Integrated Communication Device
- Intelligent Call Delivery
- Intelligent Call Diversion (UK)
- Interatomic Coulombic Decay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas is one of just two dozen organizers worldwide to achieve the designation Master Trainer as conferred by the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (www.