HANKE Professor and Co-Director of the Institute for Applied Economics and the Study of Business Enterprise, Johns Hopkins University Since early 2002, precious metals prices have surged upward.
What does IAESBE stand for?
IAESBE stands for Institute for Applied Economics and the Study of Business Enterprise (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Association of Experts in Rural Tourism (est. 1998)
- Institute for Atomic Energy, Rikkyo University (Japan)
- Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station
- Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science
- Interim Alternative Education Setting (student discipline)
- International Academy of Environmental Safety
- International Atlantic Economic Society (Atlanta, GA)
- Ion-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Iranian Agricultural Economics Society
- International Accounting Education Standards Board
- Indiana Association of Educational Service Centers
- International Association of Economic and Social Councils and Similar Institutions
- International Agricultural Education Summer Institute
- Israel Association of Electronics Software Industries
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Inc.) Aerospace Electronic Systems Magazine
- Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
- International Advanced eScience Ring (unidentified flying object group)
- Indigenous Australian Engineering Summer School (University of Newcastle; Australia)
- International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (student exchange organization; London, England, UK)
- International Association of Engineers and Scientists
Samples in periodicals archive:
HANKE Professor and Co-Director of the Institute for Applied Economics and the Study of Business Enterprise, Johns Hopkins University Even before assuming his post as President of the World Bank, Paul Wolfowitz--architect of the Iraq war-unveiled his plans for the Bank: "I can't stress enough how important it is that the first priority of the bank is Africa, and the poorest people in Africa.