The media & democracy congress" sponsored by the Institute for Alternative Journalism in San Francisco (Feb.
What does IAJ stand for?
IAJ stands for Institute for Alternative Journalism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAJ
We have 20 other meanings of IAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom
- Indiana American Indian Theatre Company (est. 2000)
- International Association of Information Technology Lawyers (Denmark)
- Indiana Association for Infant and Toddler Mental Health (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Alliance of Indigenous Tribal Peoples of the Tropical Forests
- International Alliance of Indigenous and Tribal Peoples of the Tropical Forests
- It's All In The Subject
- Instytut Architektury I Urbanistyki (Polish: Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning; Technical University of Lodz; Lodz, Poland)
- It's All In Your Head
- I'm Alright Jack
- Institute for Analytic Journalism
- Institute for the Advancement of Journalism (South Africa)
- Interchange Association, Japan (Taiwan)
- International Alliance for Justice (Paris, France)
- International Association of Judges
- It's All Jesus
- Instituto Adventista Juan Bautista Alberdi (Spanish: Juan Bautista Adventist High School; Leandro N. Alem, Argentina)
- International Association of Jim Beam Bottle and Specialties Club
- International Association of Jesuit Business Schools
- Institute for the Advancement of Journalistic Clarity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organized by Shirley Lens, the event is co-sponsored by the San Francisco Bay Guardian, the Center for Investigative Reporting, Adam Hochs-child, the Institute for Alternative Journalism, KQED, the Media Alliance, Mother Jones, Pacific News Service, and the San Francisco Weekly.