MARSEILLE, France, October 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Institute for Advanced Studies of the United Nations [IHENU] focuses on the study and promotion of international organisations, multilateralism and global governance.
What does IHS stand for?
IHS stands for Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHS
We have 226 other meanings of IHS in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industrial Hygiene Specialist
- Infocrossing Healthcare Services
- Information Handling Services (DODISS)
- Inglemoor High School (Kenmore, WA)
- Inglewood High School (California)
- Inherited Runners Scored (baseball)
- Inner Heliospheric Sentinel
- Innovative Healthcare Solutions (various locations)
- Institut d'Histoire Sociale (French: Institute of Social History)
- Institute for Healthcare Studies
- Institute for Housing Studies
- Institute for Humane Studies
- Institute for Humanist Studies
- Institute of Health Sciences
- Instytut Historii Sztuki (Polish: Instute of Art History)
- Integrated Harness Design System (various companies)
- Integrated Headgear System
- Integrated Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Integrated Healthcare Solutions (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahcall, an astrophysicist at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Princeton, N.
Office of Personnel Management and Executive Assistant to the Chairman at the National Institute for Advanced Studies.
Business Editors & Health/Medical Writers BIOWIRE2K WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 10, 2002 Senator Larry Craig, Ranking Member of Senate Special Committee on Aging, Nominated for Public Service Award; New Research on Such Key Issues as HIV in the Elderly The Institute for Advanced Studies in Aging & Geriatric Medicine today announced the International Conference on Immunology and Aging at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC, June 14-16.
Glass held positions at various institutions including the National Institute for Advanced Studies, the University of Minnesota College of Medicine, and the Minneapolis Children's Hospital and Health Center.
Neaman Institute for Advanced Studies in Science and Technology and a Distinguished Institute Professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology ("the Technion"), a full-scale scientific technological teaching and research university.
Members from the ARC consortium developing this telescope include the University of Chicago, the University of Washington, Princeton University, John Hopkins University and the Institute for Advanced Studies, an independent scientific institute located in Princeton, N.