What might happen in an information-driven, agent-mediated economy is one of the main issues now being studied at the recently formed Institute for Advanced Commerce at the IBM Thomas J.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Institute for Advanced Commerce (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Infostructure Architecture Council (USAF)
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- Infrastructure as Code (computing)
- Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
- Initial Alignment Control
- Initial Approach Course
- Initiative for African Citizens (Nigeria)
- Inmate Advisory Committee
- Instantaneous Airborne Count
- Institut für Anorganische Chemie (Kiel, Germany)
- Institute for Antiquity and Christianity
- Institute for Atmosphere and Climate (ETH Zurich)
- Institute for the African Child (Athens, OH)
- Institutional Actions Council (Higher Learning Commission)
- Institutional Assessment and Compliance (South Carolina)
- Instituto Agronomico Campinas (Brazil)
- Instituto Colombiano de Codificación y Automatización Comercial (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Instituto de Ação Cultural (Portuguese: Institute of Cultural Action; Brazil)
- Instituto de Apoio a Criança (Portuguese: Institute of Child Support)
- Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (Spanish: Astrophysics Institute of the Canary Islands)