Bowen is Professor of Evangelism and Director of the Institute of Evangelism at Wycliffe College, Toronto.
What does IOE stand for?
IOE stands for Institute Of Evangelism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOE
We have 53 other meanings of IOE in our Acronym Attic
- In Orbit Experiment
- Independent Operational Evaluation
- Independent Operational Evaluator
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Initial Operating Experience
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute of Export (UK)
- Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Office of Epizootics
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In it, John Bowen, director of the Institute of Evangelism at Wycliffe College at the University of Toronto, explores how people are helped to take steps from first attending church to becoming active disciples of Jesus.