What does INSTM stand for?
INSTM stands for Institut National des Sciences et Technologies de La Mer (French: National Institute of Sciences and Technologies of the Sea, Tunisia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSTM
- In-Space Technology Experiment (NASA)
- International Society of Technical and Environmental Professionals, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (European special purpose vehicle)
- Instrument Flight Training
- For Course of Instruction and Further Assignment
- Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitor (drug)
- Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Aeronáutico y del Espacio y de la Aviación Comercial (Spanish)
- Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (Portugal)
- Institutional Networks Corporation
- Interuniversitario Nazionale per la Scienza e la Tecnologia dei Materiali (Consorzio; Florence Italy)
- Institut National des Sciences et Techniques Nucléaires
- Institute for Naval Oceanography
- Institute for the Study of the Continents (Department of Geological Sciences, Cornell University)
- Inventory & Storage
- Instrument Panel
- Instruction given (on overtime forms)