What does INNORPI stand for?
INNORPI stands for Institut National de la Normalisation et de la Propriété Industrielle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internal Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
- International NGO Network on ISO
- International Nutraceutical Network Inc.
- Israeli National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Italian Nights Notti Italiane
- Improved Non-Nuclear LANCE
- Intel Nizhny Novgorod Lab (est. 2004; Nizhny Novgorod, Russia; Intel Corp.)
- International Nonproprietary Name Modified (pharmaceutical naming)
- International Nortel Networks Meridian Users Group (previously the International SL-1 Users' Association ISLUA)
- Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
- Immunization Nursing Network Provider Outreach Web Education and Resources (American Nurses' Foundation)
- Israel Nature and National Parks Protection Authority
- International Neural Network Society
- Italian Neural Network Society
- Instituto Nacional de la Nutricion Salvador Zubiran (Spanish: Salvador Zubirán National Institute of Nutrition; Mexico)
- If Not Now, Then When?
- International Nortel Networks Users Association
- If Not Now, When
- Index New Zealand
- I'm Not Okay